The College of Business Leadership Council is an organization that brings together all the college’s registered student organizations (RSO).
The objectives of this organization are:
- To work for the betterment of the students and all of the RSO’s within the College of Business
- To assist the Office of the Dean and faculty in their constant improvement of the College of Business
- To assist the students of the College of Business by giving them a voice and providing a link between the students and faculty
- To achieve coordination among the RSO’s in College of Business
- To increase student involvement with the College of Business
- Cultivate a multicultural worldview
The leadership council is involved with the following projects: Homecoming, Career Enhancement Week, Big Dawg Olympics and other activities. The organization is very active and is striving to be an even bigger voice within the College and the school community.